Thursday, June 26, 2008

Singapore 2008

It's been almost a year since I decided to take a break and I feel blessed to have visited Singapore twice already!

I revisited old haunts and discovered new ones.

It was also SALE time at the stores! Sadly, beacause of the sad state of the U.S. Dollar, there wasn't much to shop for.  It actually turned out to be much better to shop back home.  The food, however, is something else! I'll tackle that in a separate entry.

The Raffles Hotel Courtyard




The Raffles Long Bar




View from the Fairmont Hotel



New Art Installation at the Singapore Art Museum
The Singapore Art Museum admission is free during lunch hours!




Art Gallery at Raffles City




Best Deal at the Singapore Art Museum
Got this mini leather-bound notebooks and leather-roll sketch books at the Singapore Art Museum Gift Shop at 30% off!  (I added the gift labels.)

No comments: