Saturday, November 3, 2007

Boule!




Oh my God!

I've always wanted to try this confiserie-patisserie-glacerie. But they have horrible parking.

Then they moved a coupla feet down close to the Vietnamese restaurant I was having lunch in (the vietnamese have parking) so I decided to stroll next door to checkitout and what an amazing treat!!!!!!

I am hooked on the caramel macaroon ($1.25). It also comes in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, eggnog and pumpkin (cuz of halloween). I would have taken a picture but I ate it all. Sorry, no self control. They also have this croissant dough packed into a mold and it looks like ensaymada. I forget the name ($3.50). They also have caneles, financiers, glace and a cookie called tiger's eye which I all have to try next time, and trust me, there will be a next time!

www.boulela.com

______________________________________
*UPDATE! I figured out the pastry I ate - it's Kouign-Aman. Here's more about it, click here

No comments: