Monday, October 8, 2007

Tapas!

I first noticed this restaurant when I brought my car in for servicing. That's because it's right across from the body repair shop and the storefront had a nice retro vibe to it which I found attractive.

So imagine my surprise when my friend Linda invited me to have tapas there tonight (she knows the owner). It was great! Some of the standouts were the Scallops Al Ajillo (scallops in garlic), Escalivado (eggplant ) and of course, Serrano ham and Manchego cheese. Nice tight selection of tapas and a wide range of wine (I don't drink). This now replaces La Luna Negra as my favorite tapas place.

It's been open 7 weeks and it attracts a good crowd. ( I don't believe they started advertising yet).
Reservations recommended

Tinto Tapas
7511 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
www.tintotapas.com

No comments: